Suncorp Group Securityholder Privacy Statement
This is the Securityholder Privacy Statement for Suncorp Group Limited (Suncorp). Suncorp uses a third party, Link Market Services Limited (Link), to administer its share registry.
What is and why do we collect your personal information?
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
Whilst our share registry service provider collects personal information on our behalf to provide shareholder registry services, we may collect your personal information for the purposes of:
· managing or responding to a general or specific shareholder enquiry;
· to notify you of shareholder offers;
· taking action in response to a request from you; and
· administering or reviewing our share registry.
What happens if you do not provide your personal information?
If you do not provide your personal information to us we may not be able assist you or respond to your enquiries as a shareholder.
How we handle your personal information?
We will usually collect your personal information indirectly through our share registry service provider. From time to time we may request your personal information from our share registry service provider for any of the reasons detailed in the What is and why do we collect your personal information section above. We may also collect personal information from you when you contact our Investor Relations team directly.
Under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) we and/or Link may be authorised, or required to, collect your personal information. Your personal information will be contained in our share registry and some of your personal information such as your name, address and details of the securities you hold will be available at law to public inspection.
If we collect your personal information we will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collected it for or where you would reasonably expect us to. We may disclose your personal information to and/or collect your personal information from:
- Any of our Group joint ventures where authorised or required;
- Data warehouse, strategic learning organisations, data partners, analytic consultants;
- Publicly available sources of information;
- A third party that we have contracted to provide financial services, financial products or administrative services, for example:
- Information technology providers,
- Administration or business management services, consultancy firms, auditors and business management consultants,
- Marketing agencies and other marketing service providers,
- Print/mail/digital service providers; and
- Imaging and document management services;
- Accounting or finance professionals and advisers;
- Government, statutory or regulatory bodies and enforcement bodies;
- Legal and any other professional advisers or consultants; and
- Any other organisation or person, where you have asked them to provide your personal information to us or asked us to obtain personal information from them, for example, your mother.
How to access and correct your personal information or make a complaint.
To access or correct your personal information or to make a complaint in relation to personal information in our share registry please contact Link in the first instance. Please see details in Contact Us.
For access to and to correct your personal information in the share registry or for any queries relating to your shareholding, please contact Link via the Suncorp Investor Information Line on 1300 882 012 (within Australia), or 61 2 8280 7111 (outside Australia), Monday to Friday – 8.00am to 7.30pm (Sydney Time) or write to Suncorp care of Link Market Services Limited, Locked Bag A14, Sydney, NSW 1235.
Download a copy of the Securityholder Privacy Statement.
This document is a PDF file which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.