#Suncorp Group's response
As communities across the country respond to challenges posed by coronavirus, Suncorp is committed to standing by our people, customers and communities through these challenging times.
- Suncorp Group CEO Steve Johnston: “We know the essential role we play in meeting and protecting the financial needs of millions of Australians and New Zealanders."
- Suncorp has developed a package of support measures for customers following the 19 March RBA announcement on interest rates. We are supporting both business and personal customers with competitive term deposit and home loan rates.
- Along, with other Australian banks, Suncorp committed to an industry wide relief package to support business customers experiencing financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19.
- We are offering financial assistance options to banking customers and business customers impacted by coronavirus across the country.
- Following advice from various governments, Suncorp Australian and New Zealand employees are now working from home where possible. Suncorp has robust plans in place across its Australia and New Zealand locations to prepare for unforeseen events like the coronavirus outbreak.
- Suncorp Group has announced a suite of measures to support its small and medium-sized business insurance customers impacted by coronavirus.
- Suncorp Bank has committed to further extend the industry wide relief package that will see support given to a wider range of business customers experiencing financial difficulties.
- Suncorp Group has donated $1 million to The Smith Family to combat the growing digital divide being faced by vulnerable school students and families as a result of COVID-19.
Suncorp CEO Steve Johnston
We know the essential role we play in meeting and protecting the financial needs of millions of Australians and New Zealanders.
For more information please visit the dedicated Coronavirus help and support sections of our customer websites:
#Latest government updates
Some resources you may find useful.
Latest health alerts
For the latest health information visit the Department of Health website.
Protect yourself from scams involving Caronavirus. Visit the Stay Smart Online website.
Australian Government’s Economic Response
Visit the Treasury website.