Suncorp has announced a financial assistance package for customers impacted by the bushfires in northern and central Queensland.
Suncorp CEO Banking & Wealth David Carter said Suncorp was committed to supporting customers experiencing difficult times.
“Suncorp’s financial relief package provides customers with flexible finance options during times of hardship due to extreme natural hazard events, including the devastating fires we’re seeing in Queensland,” Mr Carter said.
“We encourage customers who have been impacted to contact us, so we can discuss the measures available to support them.”
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following relief assistance options to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- Resident, personal, business and agricultural loan rearranging without the cost of most bank fees
- Waive early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
Suncorp customers should call 13 11 55 or visit www.suncorp.com.au. Impacted Business Bank customers should contact their relationship manager for further assistance.