How to apply
Applications for our graduate and intern programs annually in August.
#Our recruitment process
The recruitment process for both our graduate program and intern program is identical. The assessment stages will allow you to express who you are and why you are interested in joining Suncorp. As a guide, our process typically includes:
Application form and online testing
Video interview and assessment centre
Verbal offer and employment contract
#Things to do before you apply
Here’s a quick checklist of some things you should do before you apply:
- Please review the information about the roles on offer and be clear about which role/s you are applying for.
- Have an electronic copy of your current resume and your academic results to date (two separate documents). You will be asked to upload these as part of the application form.
- There are no selection criteria as part of your application, and a cover letter is also not required.
- If you are ineligible you will receive an email notification advising of your ineligibility (refer to eligibility criteria below).
- Please use an email address that you check regularly and remember to check your junk mail folder once you’ve applied.
- If you do intend to apply for more than one role, we recommend that you complete the full application including the online assessment for the first role. After this, you can then apply for further roles and then release your results to avoid being invited to complete multiple assessments.
To keep up-to-date on the progress of your application, we strongly recommend that you register for SMS updates when completing your application.
#What eligibility criteria do I need to meet?
For the graduate program you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- Full working rights in Australia or New Zealand.
- Studying or have studied at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Completed a minimum of undergraduate level study within the last three years, or will complete a minimum of undergraduate level study prior to the program commencing.
- Minimum ‘pass’ grade.
For the internship program you'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Studying at an Australian university.
- Completed a minimum of 24 months of undergraduate level study (penultimate year students only).
- Minimum ‘pass’ grade.